the Cardano (ADA) ecosystem is starting to see its ecosystem come alive as Dapps begin to go live on testnets and mainnets. Amongst these newly emerging platforms is one called DripDropz, which allows users to claim free tokens when using the platform.
Users simply register for a free account using their emails and receive 100 FREE drip tokens, and then users can input their Cardano (ADA) address and receive another 1,000 DRIP tokens. Users can also potentially claim 1,000,000 HOSKY tokens amongst many others.
- Register for a FREE account here (Get another FREE 100 DRIp tokens when using this link)
- Go to the DripDropz site under the Drip it tab.
- Paste your wallet receive/stake address in the search bar and click the Check My Dropz button.
- DripDropz will query the blockchain and display all the tokens your wallet is qualified to receive based on the amount of Ada in your wallet and the pool it is staked to.
- Please choose the tokens you wish to receive by selecting the checkboxes. You may select up to 10 tokens per withdrawal. After your first withdrawal, you may repeat steps 1-4 to claim the remaining tokens until there are no more tokens to claim. The limitation of withdrawing 10 tokens at a time is a block size limit. As the block size increases, along with the implementation on Hydra, we will be able to pack more tokens into one withdrawal bundle.
- Click Claim My Dropz. The app will show the Ada cost to complete the withdrawal along with minUTXO returned to you with the tokens. See below cost breakdown.
- This process will repeat every epoch. So be sure to visit DripDropz every 5 days to maximize your token bag.
You can now register an account and create a referral link on the #DripDropz site.
When a user registers on the site with your referral link, you both earn 100 $DRIP tokens on the new user’s first withdrawal.
The referral system is live now. Time to tell the world #Cardano
— 💧DripDropz (@ContactDrip) January 5, 2022